At Optimizely, our customers share success stories using our product everyday. They tweet, they email, they “like” us on Facebook. But rarely are we more charmed than when they blog about us. Check out five blogs that celebrate how Optimizely has helped our customers reach goals, improve process, and make testing better.
- Looking for design resources for your new small business? DesignCrowd’s got you. They think we’re “absolute gold for unlocking tweaks that can make you millions.” We like to think that we only use our Midas touch for good.
- Terry Whelan, an admitted Optimizely fanboy at CPC Search, thinks we’re a “secret weapon.” He’s saved time and resources for his clients with our testing platform and has included some great tips on how to get started.
- Our customers over the pond at Distilled love our features because they require “absolutely zero coding or programming background!” It’s true. And for their new training platform, DistilledU, Optimizely helped yield a 68 percent higher conversion rate in February over January this year.
- And then there are the folks at Qualaroo, who have integrated their tools with ours to further support marketers to run tests seamlessly within their organization. Their behavior insights, coupled with our testing capabilities help customers conceive the most appropriate tests for their sites.
- Whether it’s a design community, marketing agency, or educational platform, Optimizely equips all types of organizations with website optimization that’s easy to use. We even got a shoutout in The New York Times’ “You’re the Boss” blog from a social entrepreneur building her budding startup, Fashioning Change.
Want to share your Optimizely story? We’d love to hear from you! Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.