Partnerships are absolutely crucial to what we do at Optimizely. From the technology partners that let our customers integrate Optimizely experiments with data from other software, to the solutions partners who provide training, strategy, and technical expertise to make our customers successful, we are deeply invested in building a best-in-class partnership ecosystem. I am thrilled to share news about enhancements to the Solutions and Technology Partner programs as well as a new Developer site.
First off, the Solutions Partner Program. Since we first announced this program last April, the number of digital agencies and consulting firms partnering with us to help their clients with optimization has grown by over 300%. And we continue to see amazing case studies from our partners that highlight this success.
- Blu Dot, an award-winning furniture design company and retailer based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota, has grown their e-commerce business 3x since they began working with Clearhead and Optimizely two years ago.
- DMV.org has seen their business double two years in a row since they began working with WiderFunnel and Optimizely two years ago.
Today we are announcing enhancements to the program to better enable our partners to deliver outstanding customer experiences and maintain top quality as the program continues to grow. As of today, partners will have access to more training, higher certification commitments, and greater marketing resources to help scale their own CRO services.
Learn more about the benefits and requirements of the Solutions Partner Program and how to apply here.
Second, our Technology Partner Program. The program enables companies with a complementary technology to leverage our platform to quickly build an integration with Optimizely. Since we launched our API in April of last year we have already seen incredible growth in this area with 30+ out-of-the-box integrations built to date. Our customers are using integrations to turn their data into action faster.
- The Clymb, the largest daily deals provider in the outdoor goods, apparel and adventure travel market, saw a 12% increase in purchases by using Lytics and Optimizely together to deliver a more personalized home screen experience to each member.
- Discovery Communication shared that the Moat integration with Optimizely has been “the most successful part of our A/B testing.”
Our goal is to give our customers access to a rich technology ecosystem that makes adopting new integrations as seamless as possible. To do that, we are giving partners more technical resources and support so they can develop meaningful integrations for our joint audiences. In addition, we’re rolling out a scalable launch program for new Technology Partners and a one-click integration experience so customers can immediately turn on the integrations.
The third way we are enhancing our partnership ecosystem is with a complete refresh of our Developer Site. Developers are an incredibly important audience to Optimizely and over the past year, the number of developers building on Optimizely and solving important technical problems for our customers has significantly increased. To make it as easy as possible for developers to reference documentation and share code samples, we are excited to roll out the following capabilities:
- Improved UI, faster navigation and a deeper explanation of what you can do with the APIs.
- Improved content for each API and SDK that includes a quickstart guide and FAQs.
- Richer code samples to help developers do more advanced tests or customize Optimizely for their needs.
- A free developer account signup page that allows anyone to create a free developer account directly from the site.
Check out the new developer site at http://developers.optimizely.com.
Partners and developers have a transformative impact on the success of our customers. We continue to build an ecosystem of integrations, apps, and expert consultants so our customers can tap into innovative ways of leveraging new channels, new technologies, and tailor their optimization programs to their unique needs. We hope you’re as excited about these announcements as we are! Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments below.