If you missed this year’s LeadsCon NY or couldn’t attend our advanced A/B testing session, don’t worry. Our CEO, Claire Vo, started off with a presentation that we’re now happy to share with everyone.
I’m usually leery of sponsored workshops, but Experiment Engine had an excellent presentation. #leadscon
— John Scott Smith (@JohnScottSmith) August 25, 2015
Download the slides (with notes) below to find out why a starter testing program is only the beginning. You’ll learn how to:
- Increase test quality, quantity, and coverage
- Maximize each test by shooting for “twofers” – lift AND user insight
- Record and document your test history to guide your program
- Sell your CRO story using wins and ROI projections in reports
- Resolve the cause diminishing returns from current testing and get compounding gains instead
Start building up your testing program!
Mature your program into a strategic process that improves your lead-gen business time consistently. We had a great time at LeadsCon NY connecting with passionate individuals and would love to hear feedback or thoughts about our session.