Every day we meet with our customers and hear that you want to be able to experiment in more places: deep in your tech stack, and in mobile apps, Apple TV, and even the Amazon Echo. It’s no longer enough to test small tweaks to pixel height or button colors; to truly transform your customers’ experiences and differentiate your business, you need to experiment everywhere. That’s why we’ve spent the last year focused on building Optimizely X: The Experimentation Platform. Optimizely X enables your entire organization — from marketers to product managers to developers — to deliver better customer experiences and transform your business through experimentation.
With Optimizely X, you can experiment deeply into your entire tech stack and broadly across any channel and any device with an internet connection. The Optimizely X Experimentation Platform includes:
- Optimizely X Web Experimentation is the easiest and most powerful way to run experiments on a website. We’ve completely rebuilt our industry-leading experimentation product for the modern web, including responsive websites and single-page apps. We offer a more powerful visual editor and one-click integrations, which means your entire company can run experiments effortlessly.
- Optimizely X Web Personalization incorporates all of your 1st-party and 3rd-party data along with behavioral targeting to deliver tailored experiences to your visitors. You can experiment in real-time to fine-tune your customer journey and understand the bottom-line impact on key business metrics.
- Optimizely X Web Recommendations enables you to automatically add product, category, and content recommendations to any webpage. Leverage machine learning to continuously improve your recommendations to deliver hands-off ROI. Experiment on recommendation algorithms, placement, and presentation with native experimentation capabilities.
- Optimizely X Full Stack democratizes the power of deep experimentation. Designed for developers, Full Stack enables you to run experiments in any application using the most popular coding languages, including Python, Java, Ruby, and Node with more SDKs to come. Product and engineering teams can experiment deeply and broadly across their technology stack. With client-side and server-side testing unified on a single experimentation platform, your teams can easily run experiments in areas such as pricing, search result algorithms, new feature rollouts or site redesigns.
- Optimizely X Mobile is our rebuilt mobile offering for native iOS and Android apps and includes enhanced features and powerful developer tools. Engage customers where they are, regardless of device, by running experiments. You can also instantly roll out new features without waiting for App Store or Google Play review. (Generally available later this year.)
- Optimizely X OTT is a new offering to enable experimentation in any over-the-top (OTT) TV application using tvOS or Android TV, on customer experiences such as navigation, app layout, site design, featured content, or integrated message testing. (Generally available later this year.)
And of course, you can measure the impact of your experimentation in Optimizely X by getting real-time results, powered by Stats Engine. Now you can be confident you’re making decisions based on iron-clad results.
The positive feedback we’ve received from you about these new products has been overwhelming. Thank you. It’s been inspiring to see our Optimizely X beta customers running fast, easy and powerful experiments.
This just the beginning. We look forward to seeing seeing how your organization will be brave and experiment everywhere.