Opticon18 is officially less than 100 days away! We’re now only 95 days away from the top digital experience optimization conference of the year, and this year, we’ll be seeing you at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas from September 11th to 13th. You won’t want to miss what we have on the agenda.
The top five reasons to attend Opticon18:
- Learn to navigate the digital future and push the boundaries of digital experience optimization.
- Transform yourself with hands-on workshops where expert trainers share best practices, effective experimentation techniques, and secrets to scaling your program.
- Network with industry elite: 68% of attendees are decision-maker level and above.
- Kick back and enjoy a drink with us at the official Opticon party, inspired by the Museum of Ice Cream.
- Walk away with an action plan to kick off or scale experimentation, and reimagine your organization’s digital future.
If you were one of the 1,000+ attendees at Opticon17, you already know what value you’ll get from attending this event. If you want to see what you missed out on, take a look at the recap video here and be sure you’re part of the action this year.
This September, we’re bringing the top companies and experimentation experts together once again and providing an event focused on (1) learning, (2) connecting, and (3) finding inspiration.
We’ve announced two of our main stage speakers thus far, with so many more to come, including our keynote speaker and inspirational speaker. Stefan Thomke, the William Barclay Harding Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, and James McCormick, the Principal Analyst serving customer insights professionals at Forrester, will be joining us on-stage.
For those looking for training on experimentation and hands-on experience building an experimentation program or culture, or taking it to the next level, head to Vegas a day early and join us on Tuesday, September 11th for one of four add-on trainings:
- Building Blocks of Optimizely X Web Experimentation
- Foundations of Experimentation: A Strategic Framework
- Scaling Experimentation in your Organization
- Beyond the Basics: Advanced Experimentation Techniques
Lastly, one of the best ways to experience Opticon is with your team so you can share learnings and find out strategic and tactical ways to build or scale an experimentation program, all while networking with over 1,000 attendees who have already done so or who could use your tips and tricks. Plus, if you buy three tickets, you will get a fourth for free.
Need we say more? Accelerate innovation within your organization by securing your seat today.
We can’t wait to meet you in Vegas this September!