We’re excited to announce the launch of our one-of-a-kind curated agenda for Opticon18, the Digital Experience Optimization conference of the year this September 11-13. Join us in Las Vegas at the swanky Cosmopolitan Hotel for three days of workshops, sessions, trainings, main stage speakers including Michael Phelps, Stefan Thomke, and James McCormick, and the opportunity to network with industry elite.
With a goal to bring together organizations who are at the forefront of reimagining the digital world, we’re bringing you experts from companies like Uber, Gap, and more to learn how top organizations are succeeding with experimentation. With a wide array of industries and topics, this is a conference you and your team don’t want to miss.
Must-Attend Sessions for Marketers
- Driving Digital Transformation through Experimentation: WiderFunnel Founder and CEO, Chris Goward, shares what it takes to achieve experimentation maturity in your organization based off of data from some of North America’s leading brands
- Using Empathy to Build Better Digital Experiences: What would it take to get every team in your company focused on your customer’s experiences? Join Scott Voigt, Founder and CEO of FullStory, as he describes how the combination of empathy and turning data-driven insights can lead to long-lasting customers.
Must-Attend Sessions for Product Managers and Developers
- The Sky is Not Falling: Scaling Experimentation for Product Development: We all know that operationalizing experimentation at companies can be painful. Bill Hinderman, Web and Experimentation Engineering Lead at Vivid Seats, is breaking down real-world lessons on how to empower your team to establish testing practices that build more impactful products.
- Scale your Experimentation with Full Stack Best Practices: Experts at Optimizely are sharing best practices to leverage Full Stack to scale your product experimentation program 10x.
Must-Attend Sessions for all Attendees
- Leading in the Digital Future: Industry experts from companies in retail, technology, and more are exploring how the world’s most iconic companies are reinventing themselves to deliver the groundbreaking experiences customers demand. You’ll learn how to be more agile, experiment at scale, and how to drive actionable results with data.
- Train-the-Trainer – Enabling your Team: Optimizely’s very own training team is arming session participants with the tools, skills, and resources needed to build a successful optimization program.
You can explore the full agenda with speakers and topics here.
Make the most out of Opticon18 by bringing your whole experimentation team with you. If you buy 3 passes, the 4th one is on us! Opticon18 is coming up quickly, so be sure to secure your pass today.