- Last year we held our first-ever virtual event, Test & Learn for product development teams
- Over a thousand engineers, PMs, data scientists, growth experts tuned in for a series of talks on how to build and test products at scale.
- We’re bringing back Test & Learn for 2020.
- It will be broadcast live on May 20th from 8:00 AM PDT – 1:00 PM PDT.
- Register today for free.
Test & Learn is Back
Uncertainty is the new normal. Even before COVID-19 transformed global markets and forced companies large and small to embrace digital in new ways, companies were facing the challenges of how to design, build, and ship products in competitive markets with skyrocketing customer expectations.
There is no greater opportunity than now for companies to learn, iterate, and innovate faster.
Test & Learn brings top speakers from the engineering, product, and data science communities to share how they are going beyond agile and CI/CD. And while there is no magical playbook, there are companies succeeding by embracing progressive delivery with feature rollouts to reduce risk, experimenting with every part of their product experience, and transforming raw data into actionable insights.
Nicole Forsgren, VP of Research and Strategy at GitHub, and best-selling author of “Accelerate”, joins us as keynote speaker, to share how teams can build faster with more reliability and stability with quicker feedback loops.
We’ll be announcing the rest of the agenda soon. In the meantime, here’s what you can expect to learn from our expert speakers at the event:
- Deliver resilient software: Learn how engineering teams can build more resilient products by embracing progressive delivery techniques like feature flags, progressive rollouts and experimentation
- Ignite product growth: See how the most successful product teams in the world design, develop, launch, and grow digital products that drive growth and engagement
- Go from insight to action: Hear from leaders in experimentation, data, and analytics to learn how to create a feedback loop to deliver deeper insights and ultimately better products
Join us for all this and more on May 20, 2020, from 8:00AM-1:00PM Pacific Time. Register today to get updates on when we announce new speakers, and to join us for the event!