Entering the raffle constitutes acceptance of the sweepstakes official rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTAIN A MANDATORY CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISION IN SECTION 12 THAT REQUIRES THAT ALL DISPUTES BE RESOLVED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Optimizely Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Optimizely, Inc. (“Optimizely”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Those who enter the Sweepstakes (“Participants”) agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Optimizely, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to (i) all natural persons who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia; and (ii) who, as of the commencement of the Sweepstakes, are at least 18 years of age. Employees of Optimizely as well as their immediate family members and/or persons living in their households; as well as all of Optimizely’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies; and all employees of entities affiliated with the Sweepstakes are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the contest, you attest that you are eligible for the Sweepstakes and have agreed to and complied in all respects with the Official Rules for the Optimizely Survey Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TERM. The Sweepstakes begins on [6.11.13] and ends on [8.11.13] (the “Term”). The  Sweepstakes winners (the “Winners”) will be selected by Optimizely via a random drawing (the “Drawing”) to be held on [8.13.13]. Optimizely will officially announce the names of the Winners within two weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Term. .
4. HOW TO ENTER. Beginning on 6.11.13, Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the Optimizely Survey at https://blog.optimizely.com/optimizely-survey/. Entries may only be submitted online by completing the survey. To be eligible for the Drawing, Participants must complete the registration form for the Optimizely Survey, which requires such basic information as: legal first and last name, telephone number and e-mail address, in addition to the Optimizely Survey. . Limit one entry per Participant. In the event that a Participant submits more than one entry, Optimizely reserves the right to disqualify such Participant and void all entries submitted by such Participant.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE. Each of the Winners will receive either a $200.00 Amazon gift card or a pair of V-Moda headphones (the “Prize(s)”), at Optimizely’s discretion. Total approximate retail value of each Prize is US $200.00. Any and all taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners. The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-assignable and no substitutions are allowed, except that Optimizely reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the event that the advertised prize is unavailable. Optimizely assumes no liability for any damage, loss or injury resulting from a Winner’s acceptance and/or use of a Prize.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Optimizely will notify each of the Winners within  days of the Drawing via e-mail to the Winner’s registered e-mail address (the “Winner Notification”). Each of the Winners must respond to the Winner Notification from his/her registered e-mail address within 48 hours of receipt of the Winner Notification and, in order to be eligible to accept a Prize, must include in such response: (i) Winner’s full legal name, (ii) current residential mailing address, (iii) phone number, and (iv) date of birth (“Winner Response”). If a Winner fails to respond to the Winner Notification in the time and in the manner required, or if a Winner Notification is returned as undeliverable, such Winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited his/her Prize. Optimizely will thereafter randomly select an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries. It is the sole responsibility of Participant to notify Optimizely of any changes in his/her name and/or address.
8. WINNER PRIZE CLAIM. In order to claim a Prize, each of the Winners must complete the Winner Response in accordance with the terms of Section 7 above. Following receipt of the Winner Response,, Optimizely has ninety (90) days to award the Prizes. If, however, a Winner fails to comply with any of the requirements of this section (or Section 7 above), Optimizely reserves the right to disqualify such Winner and randomly select an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries.
9. RELEASE BY PARTICIPANTS. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and agrees to be bound by the decisions of Optimizely relating to these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes, which decisions are final and binding in all respects. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant releases and holds harmless Optimizely and its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies from: (i) any and all liability for any personal injury, property damage, death or other loss or claim of any kind whatsoever arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or the Prizes; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any technical or human error that may occur in the operation of the Sweepstakes; (iii) any computer malfunction or any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind (including without limitation: errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, delayed or incomplete computer transmissions) which may limit an Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (iv) any failure of a Participant’s e-mail on account of Internet traffic congestion (proof of transmission does not constitute proof of delivery); (v) any late, lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, ineligible or damaged entries; or (vi) any other act or failure to act that is outside the reasonable control of Optimizely.
THE RELEASES HEREUNDER ARE INTENDED TO APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS NOT NOW KNOWN OR SUSPECTED TO EXIST WITH THE INTENT OF WAIVING THE EFFECT OF CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR,” AS WELL AS OTHER LAWS REQUIRING PRESENT INTENT TO RELEASE FUTURE UNKNOWN CLAIMS.
10. RELEASE BY WINNERS. By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees to the use by Optimizely (without further permission or financial compensation) of such Winner’s name and/or likeness, in any medium (including without limitation digital or hard copy), for publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, for marketing and advertising purposes or for any other purpose that is not prohibited by law.
11. MISCONDUCT. Optimizely reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or refuse entry to any person who (i) tampers with the registration process, the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Optimizely web site; (ii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy or harass another person; or (iii) is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt to commit any of the acts of misconduct set forth in this section, whether by a Participant or any other individual, is a violation of civil and criminal law and Optimizely reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address set forth on the registration form. For purposes of these Official Rules, “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the registered e-mail address. A Winner may be requested to provide Optimizely with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Optimizely and the Participants in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of law rules or provisions, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Participants further agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited, in jurisdictions that allow such limitation, to actual out-of-pocket costs and shall not include punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages or attorney’s fees; and (iii) decisions of Optimizely regarding the administration of the Sweepstakes and the determination of Winners are final and binding and therefore may not be disputed.
13. TERMINATION. If at any time Optimizely is unable to operate the Sweepstakes as planned (due to financial or administrative difficulties, fraud or technical failures such as a computer virus/bug or other form of unauthorized intervention that corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), Optimizely reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event that the Sweepstakes terminates prior to the end of the Term set forth in these Official Rules, Optimizely will post notice of such termination at [https://blog.optimizely.com/optimizely-survey/ ].
14. USE OF SWEEPSTAKES DATA. Optimizely reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Sweepstakes (including without limitation Participant data obtained through the Sweepstakes) for marketing and advertising purposes, including to send promotional materials to any Participant via mail or email, or for any other purpose that is not prohibited by law. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that all registration data becomes the property of Optimizely and will not be returned. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant grants to Optimizely the right to use and/or publish his/her name and state of residence, both online and in print, in connection with the Sweepstakes, unless such use is prohibited by law.
15. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of the Winners, please mail a written request in a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Optimizely, Inc., [55 New Montgomery, Suite 800, San Francisco, CA 94105].
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Sweepstakes and all related web pages and code are the property of Optimizely. Any copying or unauthorized use of Optimizely’s copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without Optimizely’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.