2017 is coming and so is Optimizely’s 3rd annual virtual event–Opticon Virtual Summit. Since we launched this event three years ago, it has become the world’s largest online gathering for experimentation and personalization. We are thrilled that this year Opticon Virtual Summit will host 15+ speakers across three tracks: Personalization, Experimentation Center of Excellence and Experiment Everywhere.
This year’s virtual event promises to take attendees into uncharted — but critical — territories. More than ever, it’s becoming clear that experimentation lies at the core of every great discovery, invention or new idea. It’s how breakthroughs happen and the power that drives innovation at the world’s leading brands. Through experimentation, leading companies are empowered to make data-driven decisions that translate into standout customer experiences and a competitive advantage. And there’s no reason your company can’t follow in their footsteps. Attending Opticon Virtual Summit is the first step in that direction.
Wondering what you can expect from Opticon Virtual Summit? This is the type of feedback we heard from last year’s attendees:
- Thanks @optimizely for the Virtual Experience day! Already excited to see how our testing culture grows in 2016 #OptEx2015 #CRO
- The world of AB testing – “the only failure is failing to not test enough” – as heard at #OptEx2015
- #OptEx2015 via @Optimizely Last 2 hours I was going through presentation material which is outstanding. Really valuable lessons.
- It was very nice to hear that each organization has encountered similar challenges when it comes to A/B testing.”
Should you need further convincing to take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn, network, and be inspired, here are just a few of the (many) reasons you should plan to attend.
- The insights. If you’re part of a modern organization intent on delivering a customer experience that sets it apart, you can’t afford to miss this event. You’ll hear firsthand from leading practitioners – that’s 15+ thought leaders including Josephine Foucher of Hotwire, Colin Gardiner of Tripping, and Julia Kastner of General Assembly –on how to turn experimentation and personalization into a competitive advantage. Their insights could very well be the key to supercharging your programs in 2017! All sessions will be tailored to address three key themes:
- The networking. To round out all the thought-provoking sessions we’ve lined up, you can interact with and exchange ideas and inspiration with thousands of fellow attendees. Imagine being able to do that in real time, at the speed of online. Don’t miss this chance to network and share testing experiences, challenges and successes with more than 5,000 like-minded professionals!
- The visionaries. Attend the Opticon Virtual Summit keynote and you’ll hear from someone with the foresight to know how to catch the future. Polly LaBarre – speaker and best-selling business author of Mavericks At Work: Why the Most Original Minds in Business Win – is an innovator who thinks and acts big. In her fast-paced keynote session Polly will explain:
- Why innovation, investing preemptively in developing alternatives to the status quo, and leapfrogging the competition begins with experimentation.
- Five strategies for building a culture of everyday, everywhere, every person experimentation
- The prizes. Just because we won’t be gathering physically doesn’t mean you’ll walk away empty-handed. Your participation in our event could win you one (or more) of over 20 prizes, including an Apple Watch and Amazon Echo to name a few.
- The cost. You’ll spend nothing to attend this free, virtual event and take in a priceless amount of insights and advice around experimentation and personalization.
Want to excel with experimentation and personalization in 2017? Simply register today for Opticon Virtual Summit and you’ll be on your way!